Waltham Forest Conscious Care Community
The Waltham Forest Conscious Care Community was developed from some of the activities Champions delivered via Time to Change. It accepts self-referrals as well as referrals from Social Prescribers, GPs and other health professionals.
We’re constantly adjusting the groups we offer so contact us if you have a particular need or
interest. Past groups for example have catered for Eating Disorders and Body Dysmorphia,
included options for creative writing and dancing as well as talking, and sometimes catered as much for carers as for people managing their own mental health.
Current groups are peer led and cater for :
- Anxiety and Depression using Creative Writing
- Post Natal Depression from Motherly Love
- Support for parents/carers of a child with a physical disability
- Support for parents/carers of a child with Autism and/or ADHD
- Sketch Appeal Workshops for people who think they can’t draw
We’re recruiting for people who might benefit in future from
- Survivors’ Poetry
- Pharma Collage Sessions
- Eating disorder and Body Dysmorphia Support
- Borderline Personality Disorder Support
How can I get involved?
Offer your time and help support CREST services in your community.
As a charity, we rely on funding and donations to provide our services.