Main downstairs hall, with a proscenium arch and stage. Equipped with full audio visual equipment and stage curtains, ideal for parties, functions, faith groups, activity groups or large meetings. The halls capacity is 90 people seated or 120 people standing with direct disability access from the side door and easy access to the kitchen and disability accessible toilet. Use of the halls tables and chairs are included in any hire. Regular groups are welcome at preferential community group rates and storage is available if required.
- Dimensions: 15 metres length (Hall 12m & Stage 3m) x 7.5 metres width
- Equipment for additional hire: Audio system with USB connectivity & CD, speakers, microphones, stage lighting system, flipcharts, projector with extra-large whiteboard/projector screen (dimensions 1.5m x 2.6m)
- Go-Pak tables 69cms width x 182cms length x 70cms height (included in hire)
- Circular function tables 166cms diameter x 70cms height (included in hire)
- Function chairs (included in hire)
Light and airy main upstairs hall which can be used as a single space, or subdivided by foldable sliding partitions to create two separate rooms. Ideal for parties and functions, as well as faith and activity groups. The hall has an ample supply of chairs and Go-Pak tables and a sink unit within the hall. The Melody Room, when in its partitioned form is perfect for educational groups or meetings and has an interactive whiteboard available for hire. There are toilets on the same floor and the Melody Room is accessible via stairs from the ground floor. Capacity is 70 people seated or 100 standing. Kitchen use is available for hire on the ground floor. Regular groups are welcome at preferential community group rates and storage is available if required.
- Dimensions: 12.4 metres length x 7.4 metres width (or subdivided 7.4m x 7.4m & 5m x 7.4m)
- Equipment for additional hire: Interactive whiteboard, flipcharts, projector with extra-large whiteboard/projector screen (dimensions 5ft x 8.5ft) Go-Pak tables 69cms width x 182cms length x 70cms height (included in hire) Function chairs (included in hire)
Ground floor multi-use room, most often used by educational, faith, and community groups, and suitable for meetings of between 15-25 people. The room is also used for a range of other purposes, such as Tai-Chi, theatre group rehearsals, and using the available fold-away chairs, for Church services. A warm and bright room with Wi-Fi connectivity, overhead projector, and whiteboard projector screen.
The Studio Room has an access door that leads directly onto the Rhapsody Room stage which can be used for events and theatre performances and contains a speaker unit that can transmit audio from events or faith groups being held in the main hall. Regular groups are welcome at preferential community group rates and storage is available if required. The Studio Room leads onto the main corridor and is disability accessible via the rear entrance.
- Dimensions: 7 metres x 5 metres
- Go-Pak tables 69cms width x 182cms length x 70cms height (included in hire). 9 wheeled office chairs (included in hire)
- 20 fold-away chairs (included in hire)
- Equipment for additional hire: Projector & projector screen and flipcharts.
The IT Suite is used primarily as a learning and meeting space for education and community groups, in addition to use by various faith groups as a quiet room for prayer. The space has ten computer workstations with chairs and additional central tables with a further eight chairs. The IT Suite has Wi-Fi connectivity and contains a projector and projector screen used for teaching, presentations, or films.
Located on the ground floor with disability access via the rear entrance. Regular groups are welcome at preferential community group rates and storage is available if required.
- Dimensions: 6 metres x 6 metres
- Go-Pak tables 69cms width x 182cms length x 70cms height (included in hire) 18 chairs (included in hire)
- Equipment for additional hire: Projector, projector screen, and flipcharts.
Harmony Hall has a modern, well-appointed kitchen with a commercial five burner hob and gas oven, sink/drainer unit, large fridge-freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, and a washer-dryer machine. Kettles and supplies of tea, coffee, sugar and milk are provided by the premises and building users are welcome to use these facilities on a contribution basis.
The kitchen is available for hire for event & function bookings and mugs, glasses and cutlery are provided for use. For large functions or parties, hirers would need to supply their own crockery & cutlery.
The kitchen cleaning cupboard contains supplies of all necessary cleaning materials and equipment. User groups are welcome to use the buildings supply of cleaning products to clean hire spaces after use.
A three-desk office space is available for hire as a quiet workspace, for small meetings, or for use by groups for counselling or prayer sessions.
Also available for longer term regular hire by community groups.
The office space is Wi-Fi connected and has a multi-function colour photocopier for use by agreement if required by user-groups.