There are many reasons why people volunteer with us. For some it’s to meet new people, whilst others want to gain experience. What bonds them is a strong commitment to a local charity where you can see the funds you help raise making an immediate difference.
Volunteering can help:
- Learn or develop your skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make new friends and have fun
- Build your confidence.
Your volunteering helps us:
- Raise important funds to help local people with a mental health problem or living with disability and/or dementia
- Sustain our presence on Walthamstow High Street
- Spread the word about our work.
- Increase our flexibility, to work on more diverse projects.
If you want to find out more, phone 020 8521 2975