Art Work proposal for thinkarts! members
NHS Waltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) have contacted us with an artwork proposal for thinkarts! members
The brief is that Waltham Forest CCG has an Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 24th September 2014, 7pm – 9pm, at Walthamstow Assembly Hall.
Part of the AGM will be a focus area looking at Integrated Care; Urgent Care; Primary Care; Mental Health and Transforming Services Changing Lives.
Therefore the deadline for submissions will need to be Thursday 18th September – which is the date of our next meeting.
Mounting of work — This display of work will be on a freestanding stand which only supports work which is flat for example:
- On paper
- On card
- Which can be mounted on to foam board
- Or discuss with Neesha Badhan any other ideas you have.
Transport — We can collect work from artists and give you a small contribution to cover the expense of your equipment used.
What they would like images of
- Mental Health –I am sure there will be artist who have already done this kind of image
- Urgent Care – A&E, 111, out of hours GP
- General Practice
- Health care which is person centred and joint working (Integrated Care)
These need to be:
- Representations of positive and negative experiences of health care
- Pictures should have some supporting text to provide context and story/background
- If agreeable photos of the artists at work (with appropriate consent for use of photos)
We would like the art work and stories to be able to be used for future events and some for adding to our website.
Neesha’s new mobile number is 07881 015873 and her new work email address is email@example.com